Packed with the features an ARB fridge freezer is renowned for, and re-engineered to survive exposed out in the elements, the latest fridge freezer is packed with unique features that not only protect and secure, but also make accessing your food and drinks even easier.
||50°F to 0°F
||17.1" (H) x 19.3" (W) x 32.3" (D)
Fruit & Dairy Compartment:
5.7" (H) x 14.0" (W) x 6.1" (D)
13.1" (H) x 14.0" (W) x 18.8" (D)
||Built-in 12/24V DC and 100-240V AC Power Integrated Battery Protection System.
- Electronic security locking system that is pass-code protected, as well as tamperproof bolts for permanent mount options.
- With a body and hinges chiseled from stainless steel, anodized aluminum latches, UV resistant trim and clever, protected placement of electrical connections, the new ARB Elements Fridge Freezer is capable of withstanding anything Mother Nature can throw at it.
- Hold your fridge lid open with ease, thanks to the introduction of the innovative new strut that holds the lid open in any position (from closed to upright), making it easier to grab the drinks on your next shout.
- Temperature control, low voltage cut-out, and now security all at the touch of a button. The Elements user friendly touchpad control panel allows full functionality with the lid open, but securely prevents unwanted adjustment or access with its unique user selected locking code.
- The ARB Elements fridge has plenty of security features, including a unique magnetic lock, activated by the touchpad control panel, a padlock recess built into the exterior and an optional bolt down mounting kit, making the fridge a permanent fixture in the back of your vehicle.