Artec Industries is excited to announce their new JK Rear Inner Fenders. These aluminum fenders Not only protect your rear wheelwell compartment from dirt and debris but do it in style. The proprietary process of stamping the logo Not only adds an additional element of style Not seen in the industry but also increases the rigidity of the whole inner fender. Manufactured in-house which means its Made In The USA
- Artec JK Rear Inner Fenders
- Proprietary A-blade stamping process for increased rigidity and mackdaddy status
- Lightweight 1/16 inch Aluminum construction
- CNC laser cut and CNC bent for precise fit
- Can be used with Artec Nighthawk Fenders and most any other aftermarket fenders-Compatible with OEM fenders
- Price is per pair - Includes Passenger and Drivers Side inner fenders
- Allows use of larger tires
- Four piece construction per side for lower cost of shipping
- Pressed PEM nuts on seam between pieces for easy installation
- Shipped bare unfinished aluminum for decreased cost and ability for you to paint or powdercoat to fit your style
- While all precautions are made to ensure the aluminum surface is protected, small scratches from either the raw material from the factory, the manufacturing process, or the shipping process may be present in this Unfinished product. Manufacturer recommends you finish this product with either painting, powdercoat or another similar process and prepare the surface prior to finishing as you would normally to remove any minor blemishes.
- Mounts to OEM holes on sub-frame plus additional holes to be drilled.
- While aluminum is corrosion resistant, Artec recommends to have some type of coating for long term corrosion protection.