The RockJock® Antirock® Sway Bar Kit for the rear of all Jeep® JL Wrangler models helps free up suspension articulation to increase off-road traction. The Antirock sway bar easily bolts on with hand tools and is designed to directly replace the vehicle’s stock rear sway bar. The Antirock does not require disconnecting for off-road use!
The sway bar is made of 4130 heat treated chromoly for ultimate strength, which is the same quality used in professional off-road competition sway bars.
- Jeep Wrangler JL Unlimited (4-door) – All Models
- Jeep Wrangler JL (2-door) – All Models
- .850” diameter 4130 heat treated chromoly sway bar
- Billet UHMW frame bushings
- Billet Aluminum sway bar arms
- Adjustable Sway Bar Links
- All Required Hardware & step-by-step instructions