TeraFlex JL 4dr: Lift Coil Springs are perfectly engineered for your 4-door JL Jeep Wrangler Unlimited.
TeraFlex engineers focused on extensive rate tuning and dynamic balance between front and rear and side-to-side load bias to produce Lift Coil Springs that deliver unsurpassed highway handling and off-road performance. Linear rate springs provide the maximum number of active coils under load for consistent performance and predictable handling throughout the full range of suspension travel both on- and off-road. Rear Lift Coil Springs are corner specific.
TeraFlex recommends pairing TeraFlex Lift Coil Springs with Falcon Performance Shocks for superior performance. TeraFlex coil springs and Falcon shock absorbers have been engineered together to improve both compression and rebound for optimal vehicle stability.
• JL Wrangler Unlimited (4-Door)
• Lift Height: 2.5”
• 2.5” Lift Coil Spring – Rear Left
• 2.5” Lift Coil Spring – Rear Right
Features & Benefits:
• Shot peened to reduce spring sag and fatigue as well as increase life
• Powder coated for superior element protection
• TeraFlex Limited Lifetime Warranty against defects
• Advertised lift heights are not actual final lift height. Use the coil spring lift height descriptions as the average lift height that may be achieved between the front and rear of the vehicle. Other variables will affect the actual final lift height such as a winch, aftermarket bumpers, full-size spare tire, loaded cargo weight, etc.