TeraFlex JL: Alpine IR Long Control Arms and Alpine Long Arm Brackets (NOT INCLUDED) provide complete alignment adjustability and dependability for maximum performance on JL Wrangler/Unlimited models with 3–6” lifts. Can be added to any existing suspension lift.
The innovative IR Bushings provide unrestricted rotation and flex as well as excellent NVH (noise, vibration, harshness) damping. These maintenance-free bushings improve on- and off-road ride quality and performance.
Must be used with Alpine Long Arm Bracket Kit (JL 2-Door: 1958002 or JL 4-Door: # 1958000) – NOT INCLUDED.
JL Alpine IR Long Control Arms:
• Adjustable Alpine IR Long Control Arms & Brackets balance front caster angle and pinion angles as well as optimize rear pinion angle and tune anti-squat geometry for proper suspension alignment on 3–6” lift kits
• Alpine IR Long Control Arms are constructed from durable 42mm x 4mm (front upper) or 50mm x 5mm (front lower, rear upper, rear lower) wall DOM tube for maximum strength
• On higher lifts, Alpine Long Arm Brackets reposition frame-end control arm mounting points to restore near factory orientation to reduce bushing stress during droop and shock load transferred through the Alpine IR Long Control Arms
• Bolt-on Alpine Long Arm Brackets are gusseted and reinforced for superior strength w/ reduce NVH compared to other long arm kits
JL Alpine IR Control Arms (all):
• Re-centers axles in the wheel well for proper suspension movement. Can also be used to increase wheelbase
• Full range of movement will not restrict articulation or flex off-road
• Innovative IR Bushings provide unrestricted rotation and flex as well as excellent NVH damping
• Maintenance-free IR Bushings improve on- and off-road ride quality and performance
• Zero maintenance forged threaded joints for smooth quiet flex
• Premium black e-dipped coating on tube and forged rod end housing provides superior durability and corrosion resistance
• Anodized 6061-T6 aluminum clamp collar to secure rod end after length adjustment
• Install and drive simple bolt-on installation — no welding required
• TeraFlex Lifetime Warranty against defects
Alpine IR Long Control Arm – Adjustable:
• Rear Upper Left
• Rear Upper Right
• JL Wrangler (2-door)
• JL Wrangler Unlimited (4-door)
• 3-6” Lift
Control Arm Specs:
• Tube Diameter & Wall = 50mm x 5mm
• Factory Length = 17.425”
• Min. Length = 20”
• Max. Length = 21-1/2”
• Both Ends = 9/16” (14mm) Bolt
• Requires cutting/removal of factory control arm bracketry to install Alpine Long Arm Brackets.
• Alpine IR Long Control Arms and Alpine Long Control Arms MUST be used w/ Alpine Long Arm Bracket Kit (JL 2-Door: 1958002 or JL 4-Door: # 1958000) – NOT INCLUDED.