The RockJock® Antirock® Sway Bar Kit for the rear of all Jeep® JK Wrangler 2-door models helps free up suspension articulation to increase off-road traction. The Antirock sway bar easily bolts on with hand tools and is designed to directly replace the vehicle’s stock rear sway bar. The Antirock does not require disconnecting for off-road use!
The sway bar is made of 4130 heat treated chromoly for ultimate strength, which is the same quality used in professional off-road competition sway bars.
The Antirock rear sway bar, when used in conjunction with a front Antirock sway bar, provides balanced performance of front and rear suspension for rugged off-road conditions. It gives the driver increased traction by balancing and distributing the weight and traction over all four tires.
- Jeep JK Wrangler (2-door) – All Models
- .850” diameter 4130 heat treated chromoly sway bar
- Fabricated steel frame brackets
- Forged chromoly sway bar arms
- Adjustable sway bar links
- Stainless braided extended brake line kit
- All required hardware & step-by-step instructions