Falcon Series 2.1 Monotube Shocks deliver increased stability, improved ride quality, and comfort for daily-driven Jeeps in a compact and affordable package. Series 2.1 Shocks have been optimized for on- and off-road driving.
“High-Value Performance” is the driving force behind these vehicle-specific dampers for Jeeps, trucks, and SUVs. These Jeep-specific shock absorbers deliver increased stability, improved ride quality, and comfort for daily driven vehicles as well as race-inspired performance, handling, and stability for off-road rigs. Falcon Performance Shocks by TeraFlex.
Series 2.1 Monotube Shocks:
• Series 2.1 Monotube Shocks deliver increased stability, improved ride quality, and comfort for daily driven Jeeps in a compact and affordable package
• Optimized tuning for on- and off-road driving
• Ideal for daily-driven Jeeps as well as the serious enthusiast wanting a consistent, controlled feel through all driving conditions
JK Falcon Shocks:
• JK corner-specific shock absorber w/ race-inspired performance
• Front upper offset stud design provides maximum shock body to frame clearance during articulation
• Outboard mounting increases clearance for lifted vehicles w/ raised track bar brackets
• Rear shock body (all) and reservoir (piggyback) positioned on bottom eliminates shaft damage from rocks kicked up by the tires
• Rear Shock Skid Plates sold separately
• Series 2.1 Monotube Shocks – all 4
• All necessary hardware
VEHICLE FITMENT INFO
• JK Wrangler (2-door)
• 3-3.5” Lift
• Bump stop configuration varies depending on shock absorber collapsed length, tire size, and fenders – See instructions for proper configuration for your application.