Synthetic winch rope is constructed of a unique ultra high molecular weight polyethylene material and offers high abrasion resistance and tremendous tensile strength. Coated with high temperature urethane, equipped with a temperature resistant sleeve on the first layer and a ballistic nylon sliding sleeve, Spydura synthetic winch rope provides extreme protection against wear and abrasion. The unique self-tightening rope attachment designed to hold the rope secure on the winch drum makes this exclusive offering from Warn ideal for pushing the limits on the trail.
- Constructed Of A Unique Ultra High Molecular Weight Polyethylene Material
- Delivers High Abrasion Resistance And Excellent Tensile Strength
- Coated With Urethane For Increased UV And Chemical Resistance
- A Ballistic Nylon Sliding Sleeve Provides Extra Protection Against Abrasion And Wear
- Lighter And Easier To Handle Than Traditional Wire Rope, So It’s Ideal For Pushing The Limits On The Trail